Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Confirm Loot..

Torzaman
Torzaman
✭✭
Pleace can anybody confirm loot from Deadrats is the Lead for Sering Gem. Sadly for me im on my 4:th day of killing deadrats and not finding any Lead :(
If anybody can confirm finding the lead for the past days or week, i'l be greatful :)
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I did this a long time ago, so I can't. I can only recommend if you see someone else doing the same thing, group up with them. You will get to loot each others kills. Also, deadrats can be hard to spot. Slot a gap closer and spam it in all directions. Simply being ranged might work too, but a gap closer gives a nice positive hit and also takes you to the loot.
    PC EU: Magblade (PvP main), DK (PvE Tank), Sorc (PvP and PvE), Magden (PvE Healer), Magplar (PvP and PvE DD), Arcanist (PvE DD)
    PC NA: Magblade (PvP and PvE every role)
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Takes a while. I farmed the area around the Unmaker boss. Took a few days but filled the sticker book by killing the Unmaker repeatedly while the daedrats respawned