Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recommend Healer Gear for Battlegrounds

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I often play Battlegrounds as I level for the extra XP and to get the Alliance lines leveled but find I’m especially enjoying them on my Warden healer even now that I’ve reached level 50 (in the past it has felt like proc sets took over an it became unfun).

It’s been a while since I tried building for PvP, much less BGs, so I’d appreciate general and healer specific recommendations. Heavy body pieces and the rest mostly light armor? What traits are best nowadays? And sets? Probably SPC and something…? I was running around in my RO/Jo set up last night but I doubt that’s not optimal for PvP!
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pariah and any set to help the group out in heals, buffs, debuffs etc…
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darloc Brae, go vamp 1. As a healer you need all sustain you can get as you will be spamming spammable heals often.
    You also want something to make it so you can't be killed easily.

Damage buffs are nice but not strictly necessary. Sustain & survivability > buffs.
    Resource restore is absolutely unnecessary, if they can't sustain under orb that's their problem, not yours.