The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alik'r Desert!

Xetjar
Xetjar
Does anyone think this zone is really beauitful? I just set foot in there, and I was amazed by looks of it.

It reminds me of the Stros M'kai Island. Plus, the first quest I got when I explored the town was from a talking monkey! How awesome is that?!

Really beauitful zone, I hope there'll be alot more zones in the future that are designed like this. :)

What do you think of it? If you have gotten there yet.
  • krapmyself
    krapmyself
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't been there yet, but looking forward to it!
    Options
  • Ri_Dariit
    Ri_Dariit
    ✭✭✭
    This one is looking forward to a clean litterbox, yes? Ri'Dariit likes the desert.
    Fusozay Var VarJaji kor nirni. Ri'Dariit ahnurr shir Gouranga an vasa rid-t'har.
    Options
  • KiroElmarok
    KiroElmarok
    ✭✭✭
    There probably will be another desert zone eventually. Just right click on the map until you see all of Tamriel and how most of Hammerfell is open. :)

Also, I hope they had a long quest chain for The Blades. I just want to know what they were like before Talos took hammerfell...

Daggerfall Covenant - Dunmer - Dragon Knight

Options
  • Xetjar
    Xetjar
    There probably will be another desert zone eventually. Just right click on the map until you see all of Tamriel and how most of Hammerfell is open. :)

Also, I hope they had a long quest chain for The Blades. I just want to know what they were like before Talos took hammerfell...

Well, I'm not that great on the lore, but... What are the names of the other deserts? And what is Hammerfell?

Options
  • Noth
    Noth
    ✭✭✭✭

What blades are you talking about? The only Blades in lore are the bodyguards of the emperor and modeled after the dragonguard of earlier time periods. They had nothing to do with Hammerfell.
    Options
  • Cydramech
    Cydramech
    ✭✭
    I am a fan of deserts, and Alik'r truly is a beautiful desert. That's for sure a plus in my book as I'm tired of a majority of so-called 'deserts' being nothing more than savannas.
    Edited by Cydramech on 6 April 2014 02:07
    Options