Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Generic CP allocates these days?

moo_2021
moo_2021
✭✭✭✭✭
I have all the passives and slots used, but seems much weaker in Cyrodiil and IC as compared to BG (encountered same opponents).

What's the generic CP I should use for solo adventure?

I have slotted:

Fitness:
- Hardened Increases the duration of Crowd Control Immunity by 3% per stage.
- Slippery When you are affected by a disabling effect, you automatically Break Free for no cost... every 21 seconds
- Survival Instincts While afflicted with a Status Effect, your core combat skills cost 5% less per stage.
- Reduces your damage taken by 2% for every 2 negative effects active on you, up to a maximum of 20%.

Warfare:
- Fighting Finesse Increases your Critical Damage and Critical Healing done by 4% per stage.
- Deadly Aim Increase your damage done with single target attacks by 3% per stage.
- Master-at-Arms Increases your damage done with direct damage attacks by 3% per stage.
- Bulwark While you have a Shield or Frost Staff equipped, your Spell and Physical Resistance is increased by 1900.

All encounters ended very quickly, unlikely to be caused by DoT.

Should I switch all offensive slots to defensive ones? Or healing? I run S&B and use both active and proc shields (with high crit, not optimal but no good choices with oak ring). Haven't tried Bastion.

Is CC immunity no longer important? These days the only source seems to be sorc streak.
Edited by moo_2021 on 7 July 2024 13:44
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭✭
    moo_2021 wrote: »
    I have all the passives and slots used, but seems much weaker in Cyrodiil and IC as compared to BG (encountered same opponents).

What's the generic CP I should use for solo adventure?

I have slotted:

Fitness:
    - Hardened Increases the duration of Crowd Control Immunity by 3% per stage.
    - Slippery When you are affected by a disabling effect, you automatically Break Free for no cost... every 21 seconds
    - Survival Instincts While afflicted with a Status Effect, your core combat skills cost 5% less per stage.
    - Reduces your damage taken by 2% for every 2 negative effects active on you, up to a maximum of 20%.

Warfare:
    - Fighting Finesse Increases your Critical Damage and Critical Healing done by 4% per stage.
    - Deadly Aim Increase your damage done with single target attacks by 3% per stage.
    - Master-at-Arms Increases your damage done with direct damage attacks by 3% per stage.
    - Bulwark While you have a Shield or Frost Staff equipped, your Spell and Physical Resistance is increased by 1900.

All encounters ended very quickly, unlikely to be caused by DoT.

Should I switch all offensive slots to defensive ones? Or healing? I run S&B and use both active and proc shields (with high crit, not optimal but no good choices with oak ring). Haven't tried Bastion.

Is CC immunity no longer important? These days the only source seems to be sorc streak.

For the most part, Red tree will be Pains refuge/ Survival instincts/ Sustained by suffering/ Celerity (used for all content on all my characters).

For the blue tree, you can go more dmg, or more defense. Whatever you feel like you need. If you feel decently tanky as is, just run full dmg Fighting finesse/Deadly aim/ Master-at-arms/ either weapons expert or wrathful strikes.
    If you need defense you keep Fighting finesse/Ironclad/Duelist rebuff/ and the healing one.
    Or if you want both of best worlds. Fighting Finess/ Ironclad/ Deadly aim/ Master- at arms.

Green tree doesn't ever really matter.
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    The 10% increase damage to off-balanced perk is really good. The 8% extra critical damage and healing also really good since it’s basically a 5 piece bonus from orders wrath.

Other than those everything else is decent and matter of choice imo, but the above give me the biggest damage gains.
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't this depend on class and skills being used?
    Why wouldn't I use Bastion on my Arcanist so my impervious runeward shield is stronger?
    It also increases dmg against shielded enemies which I think is helping me break through sorcs hardened ward shield that everyone is complaining about these days.

Also I noticed nobody has mentioned Duelists rebuff that is a flat decrease to damage taken.
  • FoJul
    FoJul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't this depend on class and skills being used?
    Why wouldn't I use Bastion on my Arcanist so my impervious runeward shield is stronger?
    It also increases dmg against shielded enemies which I think is helping me break through sorcs hardened ward shield that everyone is complaining about these days.

Also I noticed nobody has mentioned Duelists rebuff that is a flat decrease to damage taken.

Ironclad or deulist rebuff really. Generally speaking though Ironclad will do more for you across the board. (PvE has alot of AOE direct damage)