Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Halls of Fabrication daily?

Scarefish
Scarefish
✭✭✭
Anyone planning on doing this today? It gives a lot of Seals, but no one has been setting up groups for it.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    The groups are definitely being put out there, but they are filling up within minutes due to the 75 seals of endeavor.
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc
  • Scarefish
    Scarefish
    ✭✭✭
    The groups are definitely being put out there, but they are filling up within minutes due to the 75 seals of endeavor.

Yup, I got one. Unfortunately I didn't get my weekly reward though because it was in-progress and no one explained "quest starter" items to me AND Zenimax put the NPC at the end of the trial to turn it in instead of at the beginning. I'd have to complete it all over again just to turn in the quest. Obtuse anti-player mechanics for the win
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow. I did not realize it was 75 seals. I just kind of wrote it off as, "Too much effort for a daily." I may need to log back in and try to do it. I wish endeavors with non-standard seal amounts stood out more.
  • Arizona_Steve
    Arizona_Steve
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you already have two endeavors done make sure you unslot your ultimate to ensure you don't trip that endeavor accidently.

Edited by Arizona_Steve on 7 July 2024 02:13
    Wannabe Thalmor - Altmer MagSorc