Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Will the any race on any alliance bonus still be available after launch?

Nikae
Nikae
Soul Shriven
Me and my friends are in doubt whether the any race on any alliance bonus will still be available after launch or not, for those who pre-ordered the game. Thanks in advance!

Best Answers

• Srugzal
    Srugzal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you're asking if you and they will no longer be able to use it after launch day? Why would they take it away from you?

The Explorer Pack will not be sold after launch, no, so if you have friends who haven't pre-purchased, then they better do that today.
    Answer ✓
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you aren't gonna lose what you have. But at the same time... I can see this being an option again in the future.

On the flip side... all future accounts will solidify the factions with those races associated with them.. where the preorder folks will be the exception to the rule.

Tough call on this, as BethMax has been... the maverick of the mmo community as to how they are doing their business.
    Answer ✓
  • golgotha83b16_ESO
    I've preodered , early played and I already can choose my preferred faction.