Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Reanimate Ultimate and its Morphs: Idea for Necromancer...

AvidNecro
AvidNecro
✭✭✭
Just an idea that came to me while pondering. Hear me out… @ZOS_Kevin @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_MattFiror PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

Animate blast bones is arguably one of the LEAST used ultimate in the game. And I have an idea that makes some sense to a degree without over tuning it.

e3ef57zejs1i.png

Reanimate- (Cost 300 Ultimate) Resurrect players (max 3) back from the dead instantly, with full resources.

m0it69sz7h1y.png

1st morph renamed Resurrection- (Cost X Ultimate) add 2 additional potential players to be resurrected from the dead totaling (max 5). Each 100 ultimate can resurrect one player. If 500 ultimate is available, then 5 potential players can be resurrected. For Example: If only 300 ultimate is available, then only 3 of 5 players can be instantly resurrected from the dead with full resources. Skill can now be casted starting with 100 Ultimate and effects will be based on total ultimate used.

2cc62gidw1an.png

Morph 2- Army of the Dead (Cost X Ultimate)
*Same concept* except with blighted blast bones instead of allies. If 5 corpses are available with 500 ultimate, summon 5 blighted blast bones. If 5 corpses are available and only 100 ultimate is used on cast, then summon only 1 blighted blast bones. Example: If 5 corpses are available and skill is used with only 200 Ultimate, the player only summons 2 blighted blast bones.

I feel this brings some VERY unique and strong utility to the necromancer's tool kit giving it a very viable option to play offensively with different ultimate costs. High risk high reward. Saving up 500 ultimate is a bit hard in PVP. But if done then the necro finally has some decent burst potential. Not to mention a true necromancer bring Allie’s back from the dead. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Edited by AvidNecro on 5 July 2024 15:17
Necromancer Main [XboxNA] Follow me on YT and Twitch