Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Soloing in Cyrodiil in 2024: a CMX damage received story

xylena_lazarow
xylena_lazarow
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
CEDSRgL.jpg

0QgXLSl.jpg

u2EEqzR.jpg
PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But why?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess is that they are trying to pull you, but in the event the pull doesnt work the cost is refunded, but it also gives them major expedition for a time too

free cast if your cc immune + major expedition, is my best guess

not like it seems to do a lot of dmg if its only hitting for like 2-3k

other context is missing, like if this was done by a single person, or if it was a zerg because your also taking dmg from a sorc and NB in there too, and the total time of the fight that was registered

pulls are effective in cyrodiil mostly because they can either separate you from a group, or desync you
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They are doing gods work out there

To be fair, I can't blame the use with all the runners and streakers killing time these days
  • BetterAtChess
    BetterAtChess
    ✭✭✭
    It does amuse me when I see threads in the main forum about 'niche PVPers' etc...in my experience Cyrodiil is full of PVE players doing everything they can to avoid PVP, such as sieging empty keeps when other factions are asleep or spamming chains from the back of a zerg.