Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seducer mythic with Kynmarcher

MEBengalsFan2001
MEBengalsFan2001
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an interesting combo when combined with Phoniex moth set. This gets you an assortment of buffs and provides an assortment of debuffs. I run this setup on my healer build and it has been fun.
  • fluffybunny
    fluffybunny
    ✭✭
    Have you tried it on a dd? What about these sets on a healer make it good? Is it just for fun or are you able to out heal previous builds?
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried it on a dd? What about these sets on a healer make it good? Is it just for fun or are you able to out heal previous builds?

Group tends to target healers and come in close. I cause them to take all sorts of debuffs from caltrops to kynmarcher and from seducer. It allows my friends to kill them. The phoniex set is used to buff my group damage if they aren’t using oakensoul.