Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[REQUEST] Zenithar weapons: Add 1h sword

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
The Zenithar weapon style available till yesterday in the crown store is AWESOME. One of the few weapon style packages that I really bought. However, I would like to have more choices on weapons. Considering the awkward position of the axe when stowed away I rarely equip axes (also because most of the times, the axe head collides with the leg armor - side scales in specific). Considering that it is the head that is so nice for that weapon style I'd so much rather prefer a dagger or 1h sword with that style. Could we get this?
You could either have this as single item to sell on the CS or maybe just add it to the package (I rather prefer the latter :) )
  • Fata1moose
    Fata1moose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve always wanted this as well. The axe is so lame compared to a 1H sword. I think they should do pack 2s for the different styles and fill out the other weapons they missed. They could start with Zenithar. 👀
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They never have "all" weapon varieties in a given style pack, which is silly I think personally. I was happy to see a 2H sword for a change - though it's not the style of 2H I prefer (just give me dai-katanas, thanks).

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Vicquemare
    Vicquemare
    ✭✭
    Def one of my favourite styles in the game.

Tbh they should make all 1h and 2h weapon styles available. Those packs cost real money, that's only fair if people can choose the weapon they like.
    Options