Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf Levelling?

IlISupaIlI
Whats the fastest way to level the Werewolf skill line?

Thanks

Best Answers

• autocookies
    autocookies
    ✭✭✭
    I usually kill rats in wolf form. Any easy enemy works if your alone just find a spot with a ton of enemies that you can oneshot.

If your able to solo to the second rat summoner boss in normal wayrest sewers 1, just leave the boss alone and slaughter the rats. Wipe if you want to leave combat to buy skills as you unlock them then just light attack the boss and adds until you got your ult back up and start again.

If you have a friend helping make sure you get the final hit on every enemy otherwise it doesn't count.
    Edited by autocookies on 17 June 2024 16:06
    PC NA (Tank/DPS) - [PVE]
    Started ESO - Oct 2020

Necro Main
    Tank main from 300cp - 1200cp at which point I switched to DPS - I am 100k+ on every class except werewolf.

[My toons]
    Note: Armory slots are separated by "|" below.
    • (Libitina Khalida) Dark Elf Necromancer: Vampire Off Tank | Werewolf EC DPS
    • (Fresh Gator Meat) Argonian Dragonknight: Vampire Main Tank | Werewolf ZK DPS
    • (Electro-Meowster) Khajiit Sorcerer: Vampire HA Solo | Werewolf MK DPS
    • (Affah Beta Gamma) Breton Templar: Vampire SPC/PA Healer | Werewolf Mag DPS.
    • (Arctic Mist) Dark Elf Warden: Vampire ROJO Healer | Werewolf Dungeon Tank
    • (autocookies) Imperial Arcanist: Vampire Stam DPS | Werewolf Dungeon Tank
    • (Blood of Death) Dark Elf Nightblade: Vampire EMPTY | Werewolf EMPTY
    • (Aeriegil Forestbranch) Wood Elf Warden: Werewolf PVP | Werewolf EMPTY
    Thank you,
    Autocookies
    Answer ✓
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One of the fastest ways to solo level werewolf is to stay in the Hunting Grounds portal after completing the quest. You can stay perma-transformed there, so you just kill the enemies as they respawn. This gets you to the point where you can stay transformed much longer, and you can finish the rest somewhere else.

You can't re-enter the portal after leaving, so it's a one-time opportunity.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Answer ✓
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its been a while, but I think the crabs that spawn from the crab boss in FG1 were solid. Can do it solo, too. The mobs in the public dungeons in Rivenspire and Malabal Tor were pretty good for frequent respawns, too.
    Answer ✓
  • IlISupaIlI
    @tsaescishoeshiner @autocookies @El_Borracho

Thanks for the suggestions! 🙂
  • IlISupaIlI
    So i did all the werewolf achievements in 1 go today. I found this to be the easiest method:

Become a werewolf as normal.

Travel to Cath Bedraud in Glenumbra.

Run circles of this location and kill the mobs. Mobs only have 30k health per, so easy for even new characters.

Make sure to slot at least Pounce and use with light attacks.

Make sure to devour each corpse as this extends transformation in later levels.

Took me about an hour to do all 10 levels.

Also, to get werewolf ulti quicker, travel to a guildhouse and use Aetherial Well. Only needed for earlier levels, and from level 6 onwards you can sustain the transformation with doing laps of said location and devouring corpses after.

🙂
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    Go to the area outside the delve Ondil, in Auridon. It is full of quickly-killed undead. They respawn ridiculously fast. You can level up WW, AND your fighter's guild rep, pretty fast. The undead corpses may taste bad, but they will keep you in WW form permanently.
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah when I enter the magical orange portal to the hunting grounds, I just stay there and kill all things that respawn so I can get to rank 10 fast in like 30 minutes
  • IlISupaIlI
    yeah when I enter the magical orange portal to the hunting grounds, I just stay there and kill all things that respawn so I can get to rank 10 fast in like 30 minutes

I tried this initially but instance was bugged. Nothing spawned in there.