Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampire level 4

eMKa8
eMKa8
✭✭✭
Hi all

Most people say vamp lvl3 is OP in pvp. I was wondering if anyone had fun good results with lvl4 too …

I am wondering if the invisibility perk after 3 seconds of sprint might be a nice addition to make your build suprisibgly fast and sneaky too.

Anyone experience in running this kind of build?

Thx
  • huskandhunger
    huskandhunger
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a werewolf who tries to chase the vampires, the stage 4 ones can disappear into mid run :O I wish my woofer could stealth or cloak lol. Try out Level 4 vampire 😊
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to run level 4 with coward's gear (free major expedition). It basically let you sprint invisibly in high speed in BG and IC for free. Good for objectives and escaping, not so much for actual fighting.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally love stage 4 over stage 3 for the passive since it makes my DK's stamina efficiency in Cyrodiil fights pretty nice. I end up running a lot, and I will weave in Elusive Mist every so often to keep the momentum going.

As moo_2021 pointed out though it's great for escaping, but not necessarily the actual fighting itself. You can get lucky ambushing someone, but you won't get any kind of sneak attack bonus off it outside the stage 2 passive. The passive also suffers from the fact that any breaking in the running animation has the passive end so liberal use of jumping and auto run is recommended if you wish to stay invisible for any length of time.
    Edited by Vevvev on 23 June 2024 00:49
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they made it so falling doesn't cancel invisibility, it would be so much more easier to use.