Magicka Necromancer PVP - Scribing ideas

Lazarus_Rising
Lazarus_Rising
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey guys,

i posted the same in the general combat section but here i can get some specific input from the pvp guys.

Since the ink is still so limited i rather have some discussion before crafting me some skills.

What would you scribe for a magicka necromancer in pvp? Lets say general use for cyro, bgs.

My first idea was shocking soul
Shock Damage
Anchorite's Cruelty
Brutality and Sorcery

What do you think? Is Major Sorcery worth it for the spammable? Uptime should be good at least and i could free a spot from degeneration or use other potions now.

Any other ideas for Wield Soul oder other skills?

Thx!
also known as Overlich.
  • Sporigudinai
    Sporigudinai
    ✭✭✭
    You need all the buffs you can have
    PC-NA
    Options
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You've got other options for spammables like Crushing Shock, while Necro desperately needs an on-demand stun alongside the major damage buff. Dazing Soul is instant 41m range stun, legit good skill, perfect fit.

Dazing Soul
    Stun
    Druid's Resurgence
    Brutality and Sorcery

Major crit is harder. It's only on Vault, Knife, and Trample. So you've either gotta do a more hybrid playstyle, run the funny meme one, or forget crit and run Malacath mythic. Soul Burst and Contingency can both be converted to burst heals with better effects than Render Flesh, each with some unusual buffs on their Affixes.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
    Options
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You've got other options for spammables like Crushing Shock, while Necro desperately needs an on-demand stun alongside the major damage buff. Dazing Soul is instant 41m range stun, legit good skill, perfect fit.

Dazing Soul
    Stun
    Druid's Resurgence
    Brutality and Sorcery

Major crit is harder. It's only on Vault, Knife, and Trample. So you've either gotta do a more hybrid playstyle, run the funny meme one, or forget crit and run Malacath mythic. Soul Burst and Contingency can both be converted to burst heals with better effects than Render Flesh, each with some unusual buffs on their Affixes.

What do you think about switchting Druid for Anchorite's Cruelty or is it not worth it?

Lets assume 30k health in PVP would be then 450 Damage (1,5%) for 1 Second, sums up to 2250 in 5 seconds + possible 100% more damage. Not sure if it is worth it.

I mean the 1k less from druid is quite important for necro, because all the resource cost so much but it feel like a waste a bit..
    Edited by Lazarus_Rising on 15 June 2024 13:22
    also known as Overlich.
    Options
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What do you think about switchting Druid for Anchorite's Cruelty or is it not worth it?
    Returning 1000 mag and stam per cast is extremely good. Dazing Soul is ranged but both blockable and dodgeable, so Druid's really takes the sting out of having to recast it, even restoring your other pool in the process. Haven't been as impressed with the oblivion dots, but still worth testing if you really don't need the resource return. Also worth testing the basic Lingering dot if you run a high status chance Draugrkin style dot stack setup.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
    Options
  • OreoTheDj
    OreoTheDj
    ✭✭

Dazing Soul
    Stun
    Druid's Resurgence
    Brutality and Sorcery

Lets assume 30k health in PVP would be then 450 Damage (1,5%) for 1 Second, sums up to 2250 in 5 seconds + possible 100% more damage. Not sure if it is worth it.

I mean the 1k less from druid is quite important for necro, because all the resource cost so much but it feel like a waste a bit..

no its not worth it cause at 30k the 100 percent more damage is only 900 but thats at the low end of their health basically already dead
    "Ahh... The beauty of the naked form. These Dunmer are rather prudish, are they not? Of course, there is an island you can reach filled with wonderful, naked, glistening bodies. It only appears when the moons are full, the rain falls, the seas run red, and it's M'aiq's birthday."- M'aiq the Liar
    Options