Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Infinite Archive: Veteran of the Infinite & Archival Veteran. New Achievements?

AuroranGoldenEagle
AuroranGoldenEagle
✭✭✭
I've seen almost nothing about these two online!

They appear to be two new achievements in the IA. You need 20 collectables for each of the achievements, similar to the IA skeever. I actually had one of the Archival Riddles drop today for me on Arc 1 Tho'at.

They appear to reward face and body markings, did they arrive with the new update? How consistent are the drops? The face markings don't interest me, but the body markings look cool!

I don't have my game up, and thus can't provide screenshots, but would love to hear other thoughts on these.
You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yes they are new. and you can get them from the daily quest if you have the other collectibles.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/659550/pc-mac-patch-notes-v10-0-5-gold-road-update-42#latest

Infinite Archive
    Updated the rewards received from the daily quest “Replication Elimination”. You can now receive fragments from all of the Infinite Archive collectibles if you have not yet unlocked them.
    This cascade begins with the fragments for the Maligraphic Mount, then the fragments for the Shattered Mirror Maze marking set, then fragments for the Maligraphic Skeever, and finally fragments for the new Veteran of the Infinite marking set.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my bigger issue is if they actually fixed the random drops of the collectibles you get from the archive with this

i literally have like almost 20 of each "old" collectible i dont need because i already unlocked everything (except ichor since that was significantly more rare than the others lol)

i dont mind having new stuff to collect in there, gives me more reasons to run the archive aside from stockpiling fortunes lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these literally new collectibles? Or just a more structured way to collect existing ones? There were always four different collectibles: a mount, a skeever, and 2 different markings. Are there now 6 collectibles? A mount, a skeever, and 4 different markings?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    Are these literally new collectibles? Or just a more structured way to collect existing ones? There were always four different collectibles: a mount, a skeever, and 2 different markings. Are there now 6 collectibles? A mount, a skeever, and 4 different markings?

yes they are new as the patch notes say

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Anne13
    Anne13
    ✭✭✭✭
    I must of missed where the patch notes say they are new? I’m sure I already had these previously and now don’t.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anne13 wrote: »
    I must of missed where the patch notes say they are new? I’m sure I already had these previously and now don’t.

it's in my earlier comment only 3 comments above yours
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    yes they are new. and you can get them from the daily quest if you have the other collectibles.
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/659550/pc-mac-patch-notes-v10-0-5-gold-road-update-42#latest

Infinite Archive
    Updated the rewards received from the daily quest “Replication Elimination”. You can now receive fragments from all of the Infinite Archive collectibles if you have not yet unlocked them.
    This cascade begins with the fragments for the Maligraphic Mount, then the fragments for the Shattered Mirror Maze marking set, then fragments for the Maligraphic Skeever, and finally fragments for the new Veteran of the Infinite marking set.

🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • BahometZ
    BahometZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just unlocked the face markings and wow, are they forgettable. Can't believe I let myself get a little excited about it. Like a lot of in-game "rewards", very shrugworthy.
    Pact Magplar - Max CP (NA XB)