infinite archive update when??

Hex5885
Hex5885
✭✭
as one the only end game mode that doesn't require any scheduling, the fact that the next chapter the only change is just overland loot is added to the drop table, rather than more verses, or more classes set is worrying
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping to see more done with it myself. New stages, secrets, unlocks, bosses etc. Guess we will have to wait and see.
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Likely update 44 as it'll be a year later by then, but that's just my guess
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping there would at least be tweaks to the verses and visions. It would be nice if there was a way to approach IA other than status effects. Maybe, maybe, you can put together a build based on weapon glyph buffs from Attuned Enchantments. But that is about it. You hit a brick wall in there so quickly if you don't stack one or two critical visions.
    Options
  • Hex5885
    Hex5885
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I was hoping there would at least be tweaks to the verses and visions. It would be nice if there was a way to approach IA other than status effects. Maybe, maybe, you can put together a build based on weapon glyph buffs from Attuned Enchantments. But that is about it. You hit a brick wall in there so quickly if you don't stack one or two critical visions.

I agree the archives should have more ways to play because currently. It seems as if you need to have 10 different sets on you at all times to make use of the provided visions and verses.

Here's a suggestion to ZOS, To replace visions and verses whit 5set bonus and monster set you dont need to have 10 set to played the dam game and have fun
    Options
  • DinoZavr
    DinoZavr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    despites i really love this game, my five years experience hints that:
    - Zhaj'hassa the Forgotten will stay broken for next 2 years
    - new bosses will not be added
    - progress save will never be implemented
    sometimes Developers hint about things they might add (like romancing Companions), but normally words remain just words.
    :(
    PC EU
    Options
  • crowsperch
    crowsperch
    ✭✭
    I was -and still- hoping that verses and visions would get regular updates or changes, to help keeping IA fresh. At this point I don't even know if that's asking too much.
    Edited by crowsperch on 13 May 2024 19:24
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »

yeah i think a vast majority of the visions are extremely underpowered

i mean like 3% increase to direct dmg, or aoe dmg, compared to 500% increase in status effect dmg is like hugely out of balance there

those 3% ones should be like 10-25% minimum to even be compareable

right now its like "is focused efforts in selection? pick that, if no focused efforts is there set vision? pick that, if no then just pick the lesser of the 3 evils that benefits your build"
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • StarMightyMaster
    StarMightyMaster
    ✭✭✭
    For sure visions need a look at I mean what is 3% "Nothing" should be much more or you get a big buff once you have the 5 stacks.

On the other hand verses could use a little work but overall they do offer big buffs most of them some for sure could be reworked or buff a nice bit.

Just having little updates each patch would be nice to make it a better overall place overtime I think would be better than having the same thing for a year or 2 then a big update that could not end up being that good just add/change little bits over each patch keep it new
    Options
  • Irhak
    Irhak
    ✭✭
    At this point I didn't that much of it.. but archives need to be updated anyways... or at least fixed to what they promised.

We were promised to get first the items for currently done class... I was doing all of the runs on my nightblade... here is my result

4A8w.png

see that I have 31/36 of nightblade stuff but already dropped some of the other classes... where is the promised full curation for the class?
    Options
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Irhak wrote: »
    At this point I didn't that much of it.. but archives need to be updated anyways... or at least fixed to what they promised.

We were promised to get first the items for currently done class... I was doing all of the runs on my nightblade... here is my result

4A8w.png

see that I have 31/36 of nightblade stuff but already dropped some of the other classes... where is the promised full curation for the class?

there is full curation, but like other content not everything gives the same items.
    Like final bosses in dungeons give weapons.

You get different gear from different arcs.
    arc 1 only gives armour and arc 2 weapons and jewelry, i think arc 3 armour again.
    So odd numbers armour and even numbers weapons and jewelry.

miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I want to see Zos go abit crazy with Infinite Archive
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still hoping for a save feature.

Our run will still end when we run out of threads and it would be much healthier for players to be able to get up and walk around rather than hours of continuous play.
    PCNA
    Options