Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Everything is awesome?

Melian
Melian
✭✭✭✭
So I hear. :D
  • Elixx
    Elixx
    ✭✭
    Are you deaf?
  • rothgirfellhallb16_ESO
    Indeed it is, you should join in... sometime :p
  • Karner
    Karner
    Everything has gone well. A few bugs here and there but they're being responded to very very quickly.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    No! They mock EU players too hard!!!
  • rothgirfellhallb16_ESO
    True that, as far as MMO's go thus far I think this is the smoothest launch I've been a part of. That's not to say it's really been 'smooth' but as a comparison much better than I was expecting. I'm probably jinxing it by saying that though
  • Theosis
    Theosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is by far the best launch Ive ever been a part of.
    Entitlement is a curse.

Trust me guys.
    This is were my signature would be if I was allowed one.
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Its been good for me since i skipped the Launcher problem,but i need some help please. I can not make any new threads on this forum,there is no New post button anywhere for me??

Never mind haha i found it.

Edited by sickboy2808 on 2 April 2014 23:15
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the OP is referring to the system announcement that guild functionality had been restored.

I had a chuckle at it myself :D
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    Theosis wrote: »
    Entitlement is a curse.

Trust me guys.

Pfft!! SWTOR and RIFT says "Hi!" :D
  • Karner
    Karner
    Bob wrote: »
    Theosis wrote: »
    Entitlement is a curse.

Trust me guys.

Pfft!! SWTOR and RIFT says "Hi!" :D
    Actually, I was in both of those and SW:TORs beta was by far the most infuriating experience I've ever had. Both of which were stellar games but ESO's launch was definitely a lot lot smoother.
    I must not lose my resolve. I will march forward even if I have to do so... Alone.
    -
  • Bob
    Bob
    ✭✭✭
    I was in both of those and SW:TORs beta
    Beta? My launch experience in these games is just a perfect. ESO just too buggy for me, but still fun! And i hate current EU downtime at prime time. :|
  • Karner
    Karner
    @Bob‌ Well; ESO is buggy, but there was a difference in the way their servers worked. SW:TOR was very unresponsive in PvP. This is substantially more responsive but at a cost which is going to be fixed.
    Edited by Karner on 2 April 2014 23:45
    -