The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My 2016 jubilee cake and memento are gone

SnuffleDragon
SnuffleDragon
Soul Shriven
So around a week ago or just over a week now I lost the memento and furnishing for the 2016 jubilee cake that I have had displayed in my home for years. I purchased the 2022 replica cake to add to my collection and placed it with the other cakes, I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. A day or 2 later I returned with the 2023 and 24 cakes to add and that's when I noticed that my 2016 cake was replaced with a 2nd 2022 cake so I now have a dupe. I noticed this on Sunday the 21st.

I tried removing and and putting it back but it didn't revert to the 2016 cake and it doesn't come up anywhere else. I'm on PC NA server. I submitted a ticket the following day, the first agent didn't want to help and told me it was too late to do anything which was false because I replied and got another agent who said they looked and claimed there was zero evidence I ever owned the 2016 cake which I can't believe because I know I've had it for years. I asked them if they could go back to an earlier point in my account before it was wiped but I am having doubts the agent did this. Ticket number for reference is 240421-010366.

Has anyone else had any sort of issues any of the jubilee cakes going missing? Surely I can't be the only one but I haven't seen anyone else talking about it. I really hope there is a way to go back to an earlier version to see that I did have the cake displayed in my home and have the item and memento returned if it's possible.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 2016 cake memento and decorations are ok. So are all of them up to 2022. Though I actually didn't bother picking up this year or last's.

Next year.

So if there is a bug I'd be safe from it.

Regular support staff aren't likely to have access to records this specific from 2016.

Maybe check your own. Achievements and billing history. If you can point them to evidence that you were playing in 2016 and ideally during or at least around the anniversary, they might be more willing to investigate.

Backups of the database including furnishings might exist but not be easy for them to access.
    Options
  • SnuffleDragon
    SnuffleDragon
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the reply. Problem is there is nothing in my account now to show I ever had the cake and there were no achievements associated with it. I can't find old screenshots either since I got a new PC a few years ago. They would be able to see when I made my account but I was hoping they could have done a roll back to see what I had on my account before the bug.

The staff didn't need records all the way back from 2016 they just needed to look at records before the 21st of April and just look at what furnishings I had in my main residence. If they were unable to do this then they shouldn't have lied about it. I was hoping someone from here could look into the ticket but it has now almost been 2 weeks. The longer it is left the harder it will be.

One other person told me they had issues with their cakes too but it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue it seems or people haven't noticed due to not having cakes displayed or something.
    Options