The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ability designs

Joshuagm1991
Joshuagm1991
✭✭✭
Yoo-hoo!

What are some positive and negative animations for existing skills? I play a magicka warden and love the ice fortress / northern storm animation. I can't believe someone let Arctic Blast look the way it does.
  • Telos_Tim
    Telos_Tim
    ✭✭✭
    Sun Shield looks amazing, but does nothing.
    Options
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think all of the warden beast and plant abilities look amazeballs, though functionally many in the plant line are more pvp oriented so I rarely use them.

Love all of the arcanist ones too. If you'd told me they were introducing a book wielding laser beam spitting class to the game I'd have pulled a bit of a face. But their Lovecraftian / scifi design is something mostly new which doesn't feel out of place. Skyrim just had things like the tentacle spewing staff.

Wouldn't say any of the others are terrible but for my tastes, nothing DK has rocks my world.
    Options