Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Vampire Scion Pickrates, how to find?

KaironBlackbard
KaironBlackbard
✭✭✭
I'm trying to determine pickrates for Vamp Scion morphs, so I made a poll and it only got 14 votes. If I could see the global pickrates I'd have my answer. Does anyone know how to see this?
  • notyuu
    notyuu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1: you can't see it
    2: it's kinda a non-choice between an AoE that does damage to enemies and heals you orrrrrr... gain your hp recovery back and your skills are a little cheaper
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I chose the AOE myself.
    Options
  • chessalavakia_ESO
    chessalavakia_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS doesn't make the pickrates public.

For me, the issue with Perfect Scion was actually the transformation animation. I found I could transform into Perfected Scion a solid % of the time but, doing so meant I was doing nothing for a few seconds every minute due to the transformation animation.
    Options
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think they should do with it like they've done some other abilities and add a passive to the one morph. To Perfected, add a passive of: While slotted, decreases penalties of Vampirism by one stage.
    Options
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think they should do with it like they've done some other abilities and add a passive to the one morph. To Perfected, add a passive of: While slotted, decreases penalties of Vampirism by one stage.

Or better yet make it exactly like the base morph and instead have it so when slotted if you feed while at stage 4 you ascend to stage 5 for 5-10 minutes regardless of what form you are in removing all Vampire Weaknesses and restoring your original skin tone but with Stage 4 Vampire eyes so kind of like how Rada-Al-Saran looks like a normal redguard with Vampire eyes.
    Edited by TX12001rwb17_ESO on 28 April 2024 14:41
    Options
  • KaironBlackbard
    KaironBlackbard
    ✭✭✭
    yeah they wont do that.
    Mine is better 24/7. Yours kills its usefulness to those who like being low stages. Yours also kills its usefulness in Cyrodiil. You can't feed on wolves or banner guards or goblins.
    But, when you can feed, yours makes it broken.
    Mine is more balanced and still gives the ultimate its intended usefulness, but also grants a taste at all times.
    Options