Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bedlam Veil dungeon design is good fake role kicker.

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
"Bedlam Veil dungeon design is good fake role kicker."

Especially, first sequence of trash mobs fighting. If it's in Vet dungeon, fake role totally don't work
,and wiped by even mobs. Each role must be real at that moment.

At this point, ZOS are doing effort to reduce fake role problem. :)

I hope future 4 player grouping contents have those type of mech.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
with [1Stam Blade].
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im pretty sure theres more vet dlc dungeons than just this that a fake tank would fail in lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like there are very few DLC dungeons that can be faked on Vet. This does not seem like a Vet Bedlam Veil thing and more of a "Veteran DLC" thing.
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I feel like there are very few DLC dungeons that can be faked on Vet. This does not seem like a Vet Bedlam Veil thing and more of a "Veteran DLC" thing.

Agree. But still some stupid people keep doing fake role (including DD) in Vet pledge. :s
    Edited by AvalonRanger on 23 April 2024 00:03
    My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
    I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
    with [1Stam Blade].
    But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".

2024/08/23
    Farewell Atsuko Tanaka...(-_-) I never forget epic acting for major Motoko Kusanagi.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Had a fake tank quit on the group in Bedlam this weekend after the first boss. He whined about the level of DPS (it was fine) while he kept pulling the boss all over the arena, not chaining in the adds (because he didn't have a pull), and made a mess of the place.
    Edited by El_Borracho on 23 April 2024 20:54
  • Orbital78
    Orbital78
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't kick people typically, I just leave on my own. The groups tend to not refill in a timely manner anyways. I've ran into more low dps pvp builds trying to get carried for tarnished nightmare than fake roles though. DPS queues on vet tend to pop rather quickly during prime time anyways.
  • Finisherofwar
    Finisherofwar
    ✭✭✭
    Considering the entire dungeon of vet Bedlam Veil can be soloed even in hard mode. I fail to see how any part of it could be considered a good deterrent to fake tanking.

https://youtu.be/cV_Hi5lugl8?si=clTB7eTFEFmnkafJ
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering the entire dungeon of vet Bedlam Veil can be soloed even in hard mode. I fail to see how any part of it could be considered a good deterrent to fake tanking.

https://youtu.be/cV_Hi5lugl8?si=clTB7eTFEFmnkafJ

When the tail doesnt understand the median.....