The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Server is Load Shedding

Neugeniko
Neugeniko
✭✭✭
Any reason why the server is so lagged and dropping people?
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to know this too.

I'm getting latencies in the 800+ range. Rubberbanding, disconnects. yeah.
    Options
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is normal when pts is live, generally only cyro takes this hit but with an event going on its effecting pve aswell
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This shouldn't be *normal* ever.
    Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before work I was in a bg. It was great timing for the lag. The team with 2 templar healer kept getting wiped because of it. Pretty crazy to happen outside of a 3 way keep fight in cyro.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent 45 minutes on first boss in vDSR because we kept wiping in the teleport phase due to lag spikes.

It was *insane*.
    Options
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed a lot of...."pausing" where nothing moved about 10 hours ago...I don't recall seeing this before.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's still doing it, too.

I'm in a buddy's house trying to parse and my latency still stays solid at 170 but I'm seeing delays where the server suddenly tries to catch up with what's going on and it's making my life very difficult right now.
    Options
  • SaffronCitrusflower
    SaffronCitrusflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are always performance issues when the PTS if live. It's most prominent in PvP, but people notice it in PvE and during login too.

We could ask ZOS why, but seems pretty unlikely they'd admit to it much less give us an explanation.
    Options
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This better not go til June. I don't care if it always happens. It didn't before and only started last night.

I got trials to run. Not waste two hours wiping on bosses because no one can do anything.
    Options
  • The_Boggart
    The_Boggart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Down to 1 fps in auridon at wayshrine with 999 ping
    Options