The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.2 is available.

Scribing Scripts on PTS

DoonerSeraph
DoonerSeraph
✭✭✭✭
Do we need to do all the quests and drop all the scripts, or is there a consumable in the PTS that unlocks them all for testing?
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there is definitely a consumable that unlocks them all. What I'm not sure of is when you receive it. I noticed it in my inventory after the full completion of the Wing of the Gryphon quest.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I first did scribing intro on Max template char and was confused why I don't have everything.
    Then there is scribing template, I made it and used scribing consumables it had, then ported to that scribing area and I had everything.
    Edited by EF321 on 17 April 2024 16:35
  • Trejgon
    Trejgon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I created character with scribing template and the only thing it seemed to be missing (after using the unlock bags) was the soul blast thingy.
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weird! I made with the max template but I had nothing but the basic stuff. I guess I will try on scribing template then!