The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Argonian Spine Beard

Springey
Springey
✭✭✭
Hey, would it be a possiblity we get the Argonian Spine beard as a cosmetic for us to use some day? It's quite old and can be seen on some Argonian NPCs, yet isn't available to us players.
image.png?ex=663106f3&is=661e91f3&hm=a3f45ca77e1d6fb102ccb68992b6405fa51f30769c8d88c06bc6753147d707c8&
image.png?ex=663106f3&is=661e91f3&hm=b8a504259f8c0b04725797d2cbb1c88ad233bbc894515a94fbb0203b8f30c283&
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have requested it for years :/
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Springey
    Springey
    ✭✭✭
    We have requested it for years :/

I don’t get them teasing us with cosmetics that much. :(

I can look past body markings not going over skins like the Bright-Throat one… even though it came with a set of matching body markings you can’t use it with but NPCs can…

But simple beard? Come on. 😕
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd buy it.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Springey wrote: »
    I don’t get them teasing us with cosmetics that much. :(

I can look past body markings not going over skins like the Bright-Throat one… even though it came with a set of matching body markings you can’t use it with but NPCs can…

But simple beard? Come on. 😕

Maybe it isn't though.

That's a fairly substantial beard and might look fine on those particular NPCs wearing what they are but clip outrageously with other armours / outfits available to players.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They usually bring out cosmetics on npcs and then make it available to players further down the line. I say usually because the khajiit tail puffs never happened, at least not yet, but this beard I am pretty sure will happen eventually.
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    m5zsnbdroy5c1.png

Speaking of Argonian cosmetics, would love this bone jaw adornment as well!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.