The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown crate roadmap

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
With the endeavor system being a means to purchase crown crate items, I believe a roadmap is very much needed to allow us to plan ahead in advance for the seals of endeavors we gain from this system to be used on the crown crates that we want to use them on. simply waiting all month for the crown store showcase is getting extremely annoying at least to me...

does anyone agree with this? or do you want Zos to keep surprising us? vote down below.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.

Crown crate roadmap 26 votes

Do you want a crown crate roadmap?
84%
Tasvoric4bloyb16_ESOpavlaprovazAuroranGoldenEaglepeter1488FischblutCameron991WildberryjackBretonMageSynturevymyu233dragonlord500SoaroraGBlltPunitioThelerisTelvannidoscoMansk90danko355jlats 22 votes
Do you want to be surprised by what's coming?
15%
fizl101CatagamiSkaraMinocLunaFlora 4 votes
  • JustLovely
    JustLovely
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want them to remove crown crates from the game. They should implement are more fair, reasonable and cost effective way of obtaining elite cosmetics that doesn't involve the crazy bad RNG ZOS is now famous for.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you want a crown crate roadmap?
    A rotating selection of crates doesn’t seem like a bad idea to me. People can buy the crates they want instead of waiting yearS, people know when they need to buy crates instead of using endeavors… just seems like more money for ZOS to me, dunno why they don’t do it. The FOMO doesn’t work, even newer players are like “I’ll just get it next time the crate comes back”.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    JustLovely wrote: »
    I want them to remove crown crates from the game. They should implement are more fair, reasonable and cost effective way of obtaining elite cosmetics that doesn't involve the crazy bad RNG ZOS is now famous for.

For every single 5000 crown mount they would sell, there's ten people who pays 40-60000 crowns per crate season to get consumables.