Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daedric Princes in Their Realms

Mithlorn
Mithlorn
Soul Shriven
I created these images using DALL-E 3 a couple months ago for fun, so all of them were ai-generated using specific prompts (some took a while to get right). These have been sitting in a folder for a while and I figured that they were good enough to post.

Daedric Princes
oiud213vxkhi.png
Mephala

mjvltyf932v5.png
Namira

hyyh9ffmp6jr.png
Azura

gicg7vfd59xt.png
Hircine

bo8hdkdfwe8r.png
Hermaeus Mora

ictxfw3ur9i4.png
Meridia

dkb3zvc2v3ap.png
Peryite

a4y6grjex1i3.png
Sheogorath

awnjr0rmaymj.png
Molag Bal

Lower Quality Princes/Additionals
xgiw6ydrv95s.png
Sanguine with some secondary figure issues

x213ffrg0fms.png
Boethiah, same problem with the humanoid features

7h5kuf8ndncm.png
A Prince not found in lore, something I generated based on a combination of traits

gnknhg403hvi.png
Dibella
euoggqlkx6a1.png .ap9k9ynebxbz.png
Somewhat reinterpreted Almalexia and Vivec
y3f58t9vmg15.png
Azura full portrait, odd hands

ddji023tnur1.png
ci9dgxjasltg.png
Two more Moonshadow concepts
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are amazing! Mephala, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine and Meridia in particular! Great work!
    Options
  • Mithlorn
    Mithlorn
    Soul Shriven
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    These are amazing! Mephala, Hermaeus Mora, Hircine and Meridia in particular! Great work!

Thanks, again I want to make sure that people know these are ai-generated by progressive prompt refinement. Some of the more obvious absences are due to the engine's insufficiencies. I spent 2 hours trying to generate a good prompt for Mehrunes Dagon, but it seemed like any pathway led to generic orcish/demonic features. Sotha Sil's features were difficult to translate into a consistent result and the engine kept making him look steampunk instead of Dwemeri anyways. I think that AI will be a great aid in fleshing out lore/world-building since anyone regardless of artistic expertise will be able to quickly translate their ideas into visible media (everything created in this thread was generated over the span of a week).
    Options