Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easiest Mac solution right now...is... Nvidia Geforce Now

Romilly
Romilly
✭✭✭
I just booted it up on a Macbook Air, and I'm getting 120 FPS in UHD (native Retina resolution). YMMV, depending on your internet connection, but if you're on a > 100 MBs connection, you should be good. Premium is $20 a month, which is a bargain, imo, compared to a $2K+ gaming PC. 4 year TCO would be $960 - and you can play anywhere in your house, on almost any device you have to hand (including TVs). I'm honestly not a GFN salesperson, just a very happy (and even happier now that the best game on the planet is on it!)
Edited by Romilly on 5 April 2024 01:41
  • NoSoup
    NoSoup
    ✭✭✭✭
    How does this work with latency? Would you expect better or worse pings playing from Oceania? I imagine the geforcenow servers are pretty robust but at the end of the day it still has to get to the NA servers so surely the native game would still give a better connection?
    Formally SirDopey, lost forum account during the great reset.....
    Options
  • krayphysh
    krayphysh
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not seeing this on GeForce Now....is it a available to play?
    Options
  • Romilly
    Romilly
    ✭✭✭
    Re Latency - I'm not sure around Oceania, I'm on West Coast - I don't actually know where our servers are.

RE KrayPhysh - At least in North America it's available now - you may need to add it to Steam (its free for a few days, and Necrom is only $16). But you should see it if you search "Elder"
    Options
  • keto3000
    keto3000
    ✭✭✭
    I run the native ESO MacOs cliient on my M1 mac mini & its flawless so far! Good to know about the Nvidia option
    “The point of power is always in the present moment.”

― Louise L. Hay
    Options