The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

May Crown Store Predictions.

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
I know its early... but I guess ill get it over with. with the return of the Flame Atronach and the Frost Atronach crates my crate predictions has got its bearings and for the month of May it will end up being one or two of 3 possible crates. Sunken trove, Xanmeer, and Scalecaller. yes I don't see the Nightfall crate in May. most likely July or August since there is no return crates in June.

Post your predictions for the crown store for the month of May down below and enjoy the Anniversary event.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theoretically in November we will have a classic comeback event to a past chapter, this year being High Isle + Galen.

In that case it could be that 2022 crates, from Sunken Trove to Stonelore, could all return around that time (October and December maybe? Since September and November will see new Crate Seasons).

This is why I would bet on Xanmeer as the next one.
    Edited by SkaiFaith on 5 April 2024 08:05
  • Nihilr
    Nihilr
    ✭✭✭
    Prediction:
    Frost will be alongside the Diamond Anniversary Crates because the apex mounts are crystal themed, and so are the Diamond Anniversary Crates.

So either May or June.

Husband and I have been waiting for a Purple Crystal Senche mount. Originally wanted Dark Opaline Steed, but horses just ride so... 'meh' over rough terrain and don't jump as far, and also: SENCHE!!! 🥰

We've thought about this one lots. haha And when they revealed the new chapter I kinda knew that the Frost crates would be delayed a little further.
    Edited by Nihilr on 5 April 2024 15:24
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    err Frost atronach crates are coming out in a few days...
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xanmeer would be good — I’ve been wanting those trap plants for FOREVER! Somehow I would always end up missing their return…

As for other predictions, probably the second new house — the Redguard one with the cave.

I don’t recall any yearly themes or events we usually see in May, but I may be forgetting something. 🤔
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no they are gonna save that house for late May or early June.
  • Moonsprite
    Moonsprite
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they bring back the passion dancer arms pack this summer. I would also like to see the stonelore crates :)
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    I actually also hope that the Nightfall crates return soon @dragonlord500

I'm wanting the Thrall's Arterial Map markings to return. Would be a great addition to my Maormer, make their skin look more translucent like in the lore.

I also hope to see Sunken Trove (for the aquarium furnishing) and Dwarven crates (for the braids hair and the green Ash Hopper) make a comeback soon too!
    Edited by AuroranGoldenEagle on 10 April 2024 01:45
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • jlats
    jlats
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m so shocked they haven’t brought back stonelore crates since Necrom dropped, I can’t be the only person desperate to get the green recall for my arcanist
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlats wrote: »
    I’m so shocked they haven’t brought back stonelore crates since Necrom dropped, I can’t be the only person desperate to get the green recall for my arcanist

We could expect a comeback every 2 years roughly, but with always more new seasons being added the wait could be prolonged, sadly.

We would need 2 comebacks each month, at least - especially since months where new seasons get released see no comeback at all.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stone lore might return in July or August. if not those 2 it would be September. its one of those crates that's returning this year.
  • Minstrel9806
    I hope in a return of the Akaviri Potentate crates, even tho i don't know if they already returned this year
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope in a return of the Akaviri Potentate crates, even tho i don't know if they already returned this year

they returned last year on Feb 9th. so they have a good solid year to return.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but... Zos has surprised us a lot... so it might return late this year.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every two years has been typical, but some have returned after a year and some I believe have even taken a bit longer than two. Even with bringing back two seasons many months, I would not expect to see them again this year.

I’m surprised that ZOS didn’t bring back just the recall and green eyes for Crowns as has been done with costumes and polymorphs. Certainly the theme of the crate season as a whole was nature rather than Necrom or Apocrypha, but those those items are about the color and I agree that many people would want them for an Arcanist character.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Every two years has been typical, but some have returned after a year and some I believe have even taken a bit longer than two. Even with bringing back two seasons many months, I would not expect to see them again this year.

I’m surprised that ZOS didn’t bring back just the recall and green eyes for Crowns as has been done with costumes and polymorphs. Certainly the theme of the crate season as a whole was nature rather than Necrom or Apocrypha, but those those items are about the color and I agree that many people would want them for an Arcanist character.

Probably the Stonelore Split custom action could also fit with its green, and that's just for crowns, not even in the crates.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im getting a extremely strong feeling that the Sunkentrove crates are coming next month for sure. I hoped when I saw that daily login that perhaps the nightfall crate will finally come out in May but suddenly I knew for sure its getting swept away by the sunkentrove crates.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im getting a extremely strong feeling that the Sunkentrove crates are coming next month for sure. I hoped when I saw that daily login that perhaps the nightfall crate will finally come out in May but suddenly I knew for sure its getting swept away by the sunkentrove crates.

Aren't the Scalecaller and Xanmeer from daily logins expected to return before?
    I think it would make sense if those 2 seasons return in May since they are already gifting them - those gifts would encourage to buy.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

I think it would make sense if those 2 seasons return in May since they are already gifting them - those gifts would encourage to buy.

those 2 and Sunken Trove all make sense to return in May.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gonna be no Nightfall crate in May...

c2vrx8lly6wk.jpg
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaiFaith wrote: »

I think of late the gifted crates return a month or too later, not in the same month, but we’ll see. I’ll be glad to see the Xanmeer crates return soon in any case. :)
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 4th is not strong with me...(and it also means in another way... Nightfall crate is the 4th crate on the list after scalecaller, xanmeer, and sunkentrove)
    Edited by dragonlord500 on 30 April 2024 01:07
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    Half wishlist Half predictions. I suspect there will be many Imperial items returning in June.

Stonelore & Wraithtide crates
    Baron Zaudrus Arms Pack (early 2022)
    Stone Husk Arms Pack (new)
    Illambris Arms Pack (2022)
    Anvil of Zenithar arms pack (during ZoZ)
    Ebon Steel Dwarven Spider mount (2018)
    Chroma-Blue Dwarven Spider mount (2018)
    Dro-m'Athra costume pack (new)
    Frostbane Dragon Priest costume (2022)
    Naryu's Assassin Armor (2017)
    New Moon Dragon Cult Garb (2021)
    Pellitine Tea-Fete Gown (2021)
    Priestess of Mara (2018 reward)
    Brimstone Nixad pet
    Infernium pet (new)
    Jackdaw Daedrat (2018)
    Skeletal Pony Guar (2021)

(I'd like Sunken Trove crates but I hope they're not back for a while, I'm trying to collect all the dwarven spider mounts and need more seals! Also need the Innkeeper costume from the Nightfall crates.)
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)