Why is Playstation EU performance so very very bad today?

Freilauftomate
Freilauftomate
✭✭✭✭
Some fights in Cyrodiil are extremely laggy at the moment (not just for me). Did they change something, or what is going on?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 2 April 2024 16:45
  • Ulvich
    Ulvich
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not just Playstation, a bunch of us over on PC are having issues as well.
    Hit Hard. Hit Fast. Hit Often - BETA Group: 85 b 9
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Freilauftomate

Are you still having any performance issues today when fighting in Cyrodiil or elsewhere?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry @ZOS_Bill , i didn't want to play for a while because of this.

Yes i am still having performance issues. Most of the time it's normal, but the game drops to 1 frame per second in some fights. Especially at bigger fights with the hammer, scolls, last emp keep etc. but not exclusively.

I wonder if it has to do with the new sets or something new because it started after the last update. Some groups seem to bring this problem with them wherever they go.

I am playing on Playstation 4 pro with ssd, but players with PS5 are experiencing the same.

I renewed my thermal paste, reset and checked my ssd, checked and restarted my network etc., but the problem seems to be somewhere else.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Freilauftomate

Thanks for sharing the different steps you've tried so far to improve performance. Since this is still happening, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support for further assistance.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    No thanks. I am not contacting this "customer support" ever again.

But deactivating "combat text" (damage and heal numbers) and deactivating "buffs and debuffs" in combat menu seems to help a lot.

Maybe my PS4 pro is getting old :'(
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Freilauftomate

Thanks for sharing with us that deactivating the in-game combat text has helped with the performance on your PS4.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry it was just wishful thinking. It didn't help at all. Cyrodiil is unplayable.
    Options
  • FakyOnTren
    Cyrodiil yes it is but its okey instead of fixing the problem, they will add new boxes good luck
    Options
  • FakyOnTren
    I got the same problem on new ps5 so its problem servers not urs ps4
    Options