The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread, "The 10th Anniversary Celebration Livestream"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
8be8ky5q6pjs.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Discover ESO's Past & Future With During The 10th Anniversary Celebration Livestream"

"Can’t make the in-person event in Amsterdam? Watch the 10th Anniversary Celebration keynote and panels online!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on 11 April 2024 15:46
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If it starts at 5AM PT, approximately how many hours will the stream be up? Just curious what's the window of opportunity to earn the emote
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin hi, just so you know if you change from English US to Intl it doesnt change the time of the event in the article from US time zones to GMT/BST. It does change the time for the German and French versions though
    Edited by fizl101 on 30 March 2024 06:40
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why on Earth will you be streaming so early in the morning?
    It's when the majority of players will be working/studying because it's a weekday!

If there's no re-run, many of us won't be able to get the Twitch drops.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Kevin
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's when the majority of players will be working/studying because it's a weekday!

Its a livestream from the event in Amsterdam, so its on CET time. Hopefully there will be an alternate stream for those who cant make that one
    Soupy twist
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

There will be a re-run available. We'll have more on that in the next few days. The event is running in accordance to CET time, so that people who are attending in person have their livestreams and panels throughout the morning and afternoon in Amsterdam.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    There will be a re-run available. We'll have more on that in the next few days.

Excellent!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Early morning is good as it will be well before work for me and I can watch as I drink my coffee. :relaxed:
    Options
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, I'm up, Where yall at?
    Oh it's tomorrow!! lol. No biggie, I'm up at this time anyway!
    Edited by ellmarie on 4 April 2024 12:26
    Xbox X- NA
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Early morning is good as it will be well before work for me and I can watch as I drink my coffee. :relaxed:

Sipping coffee is needed that early!
    giphy.gif
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Myrillya
    Myrillya
    ✭✭

There will be a re-run available. We'll have more on that in the next few days. The event is running in accordance to CET time, so that people who are attending in person have their livestreams and panels throughout the morning and afternoon in Amsterdam.

I've seen the re-run is already listed on the schedule on Twitch, approx. 7hrs later. Will we be able to get the same drops as we'll get at the first stream?
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I had "real work" this morning, so I completely missed the streams and the bonuses for being on them. Annoying, but I guess that is the norm.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • Myrillya
    Myrillya
    ✭✭
    I had "real work" this morning, so I completely missed the streams and the bonuses for being on them. Annoying, but I guess that is the norm.

The stream is tomorrow, April 5th. ;)
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Myrillya wrote: »

I've seen the re-run is already listed on the schedule on Twitch, approx. 7hrs later. Will we be able to get the same drops as we'll get at the first stream?

Yes, you will. It is for the same drops. We planned that just incase those who could not view in the morning were available in the later afternoon.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager

The stream is tomorrow, April 5th. ;)

This is correct. You haven't missed anything !
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

THANK YOU GINA! Please put that announcement on blast -- maybe as one of the news items in the game client news crawl? I am only a few minutes away from the emote and have extreme FOMO on this one!
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
    Options
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭

Yes, you will. It is for the same drops. We planned that just incase those who could not view in the morning were available in the later afternoon.

Didn't see the Twitch schedule? Where would that be? Thanks!
    Options
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    My bad, found it. Rebroadcast starts at 3:30 EST 3:30-645 PM
    Options
  • AModestAnarchist
    oh rebroadcast. nice
    Clanarchy
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to check back later. I understand the desire to have people "live" but also remember some of us have jobs and don't get on during the day much.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    OK, 3:30 and it's just music?? Not seeing drops being active either for the emote/scroll.

Got it. Trick was to refresh stream. Hopefully they will do 1x more repeat for peeps who were confused like me....sigh.
    Edited by Threemoons on 6 April 2024 02:57
    Options
  • valenwood_vegan
    valenwood_vegan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threemoons wrote: »
    OK, 3:30 and it's just music?? Not seeing drops being active either for the emote/scroll.

Yeah I'm confused about whether I'm missing something obvious or there just isn't a recap? Ok, I see it was just delayed.
    Edited by valenwood_vegan on 5 April 2024 20:08
    Options
  • Belegnole
    Belegnole
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reward is no longer available.

10-Year EXP Scroll

A rebroadcast drop offering popped up after awhile watching the stream.
    Edited by Belegnole on 5 April 2024 20:17
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Where can I find the ESO 10 year exp scroll? Twitch informed me I had earned it by watching the stream but I can't find anything matching it in my inventory.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Where can I find the ESO 10 year exp scroll? Twitch informed me I had earned it by watching the stream but I can't find anything matching it in my inventory.

It shouldbe in your in-game mail, but you need to claim it in Twitch first.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

I did claim it in Twitch, then in my game mail, I got 2 mails with a grand gold coast experience scroll attached. Is this supposed to be the '10 year exp scroll' ? If it is, then the name mentioned in the stream is pretty misleading.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »

I did claim it in Twitch, then in my game mail, I got 2 mails with a grand gold coast experience scroll attached. Is this supposed to be the '10 year exp scroll' ? If it is, then the name mentioned in the stream is pretty misleading.

I don't think they would make one with a different name because then it wouldn't stack with the other XP scrolls that give the same amount of XP buff. Whenever they've given us an XP scroll as a special stream drops reward, as far as I remember it's always been the Grand Gold Coast Experience Scroll.
    Options
  • Raeder
    Raeder
    ✭✭✭

I was not able to claim during either the day stream or the afternoon restream. Twitch said both campaigns had ended.

It would appear that the Ourborous box got in the way, and now my claim is bugged, so I can't claim anything.
    Options
  • Erorah
    Erorah
    ✭✭✭
    What was the point of having Drops, which we watched full hours for, EXPIRE within the day?
    I (and my husband) watched as much of the Live Streams as possible. We were 'given' eligibility for the Emote, though unfortunately, the scroll was shy of 3% on the timers. and were therefore unavailable. Very sad.

However, when we went back today to watch or get Ouroborous Boxes, the EMOTE WAS GONE.
    It had expired and no longer showed in our inventory.
    This is extremely disappointing. We took the time, we were interested and engaged. Why remove these things AFTER we had earned them?
    I understand sitting on something for a month, but it was not even 24 hours :(

example: kjsndnmd45x2.jpg
    Editor: UESP.net > HOUSING! 📔 https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Furnishings
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is on Twitch, not ZOS. You must claim your rewards in Twitch within 24 hours of earning them. ZOS has no say in that, it is Twitch policy and applies to drops in all games, not just in ESO.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite parts of the livestream was when they talked about how everything changed when Skyrim came out, and they revamped the game so people would be playing the environment (or however they worded it) rather than playing the UI. My first thought was about how so many players have a dozen or more add-ons installed which fill the game screen with all sorts of thingies that block the player's view of the environment. :D
    Options