The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please sell the chamber pot separately! or give us more chamber pots, close stools, etc.

guul
guul
✭✭✭
This new item in Jester's Festival Stagecraft pack is really nice. But 4000 crowns per chamber pot is too expensive(since this is the only item I want in the package.)
Let me make a restroom at a cheaper price.

And I would like to see more items that show us a realistic lifestyle of the people of Tamriel like this.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Agreed, and let us not forget Daedric Block, Seat—the only sittable rock, but locked behind the Molag Bal Bundle exclusively!

ON-furnishing-Daedric_Block%2C_Seat.jpg
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • fizzylu
    fizzylu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bundles/packs like this are just a way to make players have to pay more and I'm sure Zenimax is more than aware of that.
    Options
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizzylu wrote: »
    Bundles/packs like this are just a way to make players have to pay more and I'm sure Zenimax is more than aware of that.

I'm sorta fine with that for big items like exclusive special statues, but the little add-ons would be nice to have separately.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
    Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love that chamber pot seat for my houses but there is no way I'm paying 4k per to get them. No. Just no. This item needs to be in the housing editor store separately.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully coming to the weekend gold Furnisher soon :)
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    600px-ON-furnishing-Alinor_Fountain%2C_Timeworn.jpg
    i use this to make closestools
    Edited by evymyu233 on 7 April 2024 02:46
    Options