The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[REQUEST] Remove cooldown on solo arena repeatable quests

AnduinTryggva
AnduinTryggva
✭✭✭✭✭
Please remove that cooldown of 10 min for the quests for solo arenas.

I am currently attempting speed run achievement and force a 10min cooldown on solo arena content does not serve any functionality apart from running down my food and potion buff when I had the misfortune to die during one attempt.

I understand that there is a cooldown on short repeatable quests but for solo arena they make simply no sense and are just an annoyance.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or they could add a reset hourglass like for the Archive.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this would be a much better solution than having to just wait out the instance reset
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • AnduinTryggva
    AnduinTryggva
    ✭✭✭✭✭

this would be a much better solution than having to just wait out the instance reset

I fully agree as it seems that I have to quit the instance for getting the new quest marker.

BTW it looks like you have to leave the instance and only then the cooldown is ticking. Makes it even more urgent to replace the current system my something more sensible. Because of this I now have to wait a second 10min this time outside of the arena instance. Annoying
    Edited by AnduinTryggva on 28 March 2024 17:18