The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Many PvP sets do not have styles anymore

VisitHammerfell
VisitHammerfell
✭✭✭
I have sent a ticket to support about this after the Rallying Cry staff and shoes I made this morning did not have a style listed on them (like how Archive gear has looked) and appeared to look Breton instead of Daggerfall Covenant like they should be. But I figured I would post here too (especially since support auto replied to my ticket and was asking me what I deconstructed so it's back and forth).

I'm pretty mad about it bc now I can't even wear a no outfit look with my Steadfast Society gear bc these 2 pieces are some ugly Breton base game nonsense

I went and looked through the transmute station and it seems about half the Cyrodiil sets don't have a style listed on the description anymore. This is on PS NA and EU, screenshots of the transmute station are from EU bc thats where I am now.
qmdp1kalc5ye.jpg
malyzadb7odi.jpg
pq2rjys6xy21.jpg
mufzhqxk1w78.jpg

FOR THE COVENANT!
PS NA 2200+ CP
🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)
  • sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It might be because the reconstruction style varies with your alliance?
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
  • VisitHammerfell
    VisitHammerfell
    ✭✭✭
    sharquez wrote: »
    It might be because the reconstruction style varies with your alliance?

Nope. The issue is not which Alliance style. As I have said someone of them have no style. If you look at the screenshots some of them have no style in the description. A chunk of the Cyrodiil sets are missing a style since U41 yesterday. A DC toon made items which normally would have been DC but are styleless in description and have base game style. AD and EP toons should have their respective styles but are also missing them in description.

I just went to look for testing purposes on NA on an AD and EP toon, and the sets are also missing styles. Using Hew and Sunder for example, my AD toon made a helmet and that is Breton Helmet 3 despite her being a High Elf. My Dark Elf EP toon is also seeing Breton style.

So it seems many Cyrodiil sets are Breton style instead of Alliance. The following are affected

Baan Dar's Blessing
    Blunted Blades
    Enervating Aura
    Fasalla's Guile
    Hew and Sunder
    Judgment of Akatosh
    Langour of Peryite
    Leki's Focus
    Mara's Balm
    Marksman's Crest
    Nocturnal's Ploy
    Oakfather's Retribution
    Rallying Cry
    Robes of Transmutation
    Shell Splitter
    Snake in the Stars
    Vicious Death
    Warrior's Fury

And I looked at Mara's Balm that I have had for a long time on my DC toon and the pre u41 pieces still display the Alliance style. It is just any newly acquired or reconstructed items affected.
    Edited by VisitHammerfell on 27 March 2024 21:21
    FOR THE COVENANT!
    PS NA 2200+ CP
    🦁 Colonel 1 (25)

PS EU 1300+ CP
    🦁 Tribune 2 (28)

PS NA Alt 500+ CP
    🦁 Captain 1 (19)

Bring back Crafty Lerisa (with same voice actress)