The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Elemental susceptibility interrupts repairing

vgabor
vgabor
✭✭✭✭✭
While a character has elemental susceptibility on them the recurring damage keep interrupt the repairing the character doing.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course it does, since you take damage all x seconds.

You can't repair when being under attack.
  • Djennku
    Djennku
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also prevents sneaking or invisibility, which also sucks.
    Edited by Djennku on 26 March 2024 11:49
    @Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
    Vamp and WW bites available for players.
    Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, you cannot repair the object what is being attacked (like keep door while the door is sieged) but you as a character can repair while you being attacked or healed
    Edited by vgabor on 27 March 2024 23:18
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vgabor wrote: »

Nope, you cannot repair the object what is being attacked (like keep door while the door is sieged) but you as a character can repair while you being attacked or healed

The first part is correct too.

For the second part I recommend you a friend on another alliance, who is attacking you, while you repair a door or a wall. Then you have a live proof, since you doesn't trust any comments here.
  • BetweenMidgets
    BetweenMidgets
    ✭✭✭✭
    You cannot repair while taking damage from a DOT.

Just remember, elemental susceptibility has no magicka cost associated, and you can have it on multiple people at once. The skill itself is the real issue.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You cannot repair while taking damage from a DOT.

Just remember, elemental susceptibility has no magicka cost associated, and you can have it on multiple people at once. The skill itself is the real issue.

I believe this is the skill that also prevents me from buying siege from the merchant.

I narrowly avoid getting run down in the courtyard of the keep that is being defended, safely make it inside the inner keep, and have to stand there for several seconds before I can buy more oils.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA