The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I cannot escape craglorn

FeedbackOnly
FeedbackOnly
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Is this just me?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on 20 March 2024 16:49
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so you can't use wayshrines?
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is Craglorn really Hotel California now?
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I keep crashing in craglorn. This continues trial till I cannot log on for 5 mins.
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you? If you are PC EU I can log in, group with you and you can try to port to me. Or try to port to one of your houses or a guild house or just to a wayshrine somewhere out of Craglorn.

Edit: PC NA is also possible

Edited by Oznog666 on 18 March 2024 09:44
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ty for trying to help. The problem resolved itself after time passed. It's just I wasn't the only one so it was strange experience
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, sometimes pretty strange things happened. Had some weeks ago in the Archive a pretty annoying bug: I was there with my Archive buddy, we were close to Thoat 4, had all our lives, very useful visions and then one enemy stuck in wall, we could not kill him, nothing helped.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things seem really buggy post-patch. Guild history is still not updating. Today I was unable to proceed in IA even though I still had 1 thread left. I hope all these little glitches get fixed soon.
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    Seems more hackey if you ask me
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    Things seem really buggy post-patch. Guild history is still not updating. Today I was unable to proceed in IA even though I still had 1 thread left. I hope all these little glitches get fixed soon.

Are any of them add-on related? It's not unusual for patches to cause glitches where add-ons haven't been updated.
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would have never left Craglorn, but then they made the wasps weak, the welva woeful, and the iron orcs irrelevant :(
  • Carcamongus
    Carcamongus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Welcome to the Hotel Craglornia
    Such a grindy place (such a grindy place)
    Such a grindy place
    Imperial DK and Necro tank. PC/NA
    "Nothing is so bad that it can't get any worse." (Brazilian saying)
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭
    I did try this in Auridon.. keep crash when i try log into a char.
    After i write the support the move me to another areal and I got no more crash or issus from Auridon.
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the help everyone has provided within this thread. Since the OP is no longer stuck in Craglorn, this thread will be closed going forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.