Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

U41 Infinite Archive: is Zhaj'hassa still bugged?

MoonPile
MoonPile
✭✭✭✭✭
I was behind the pillar when this happened. He was bugged in IA before; now I don't know if he still is, or I did something wrong mechanically?

Really frustrating when he appears on later cycles. This is 1-4-3 and I'll have to restart. The only way I've ever beat him in IA was to burn him down before it happens; not able to right now.

EDIT: nvm, on the 2nd try I was able to kill him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just want to confirm anyway, if he was ever fixed.

p5rxshltxkc7.png
Edited by MoonPile on 11 March 2024 19:51
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    grip of lorkhaj i believe is the curse, which is distinct from the epxlosion

that is a 1 shot if you dont cleanse it in time
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's probably why, I may not have cleansed (blue light circles?) the first time.

Anyone know if the transformation / mythic bug from Filer's Wing and the goat simulator were fixed also?
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »

That's probably why, I may not have cleansed (blue light circles?) the first time.

Anyone know if the transformation / mythic bug from Filer's Wing and the goat simulator were fixed also?

Do you mean having to un-equip and re-equip Pale Order, Oakensoul, etc., after leaving the portal? That has been fixed for many months.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    MoonPile wrote: »

Do you mean having to un-equip and re-equip Pale Order, Oakensoul, etc., after leaving the portal? That has been fixed for many months.

Yep that's the one, thanks for confirming! I haven't done it enough to notice in a while
  • Erissime
    Erissime
    ✭✭✭
    What a hell is wrong with this boss? Before this last update it worked just fine! you were supposed to be behind one of the pillars positioned relatively opposite him to survive. Oftentimes he would just sit someplace far off and do his thing and it was all fine. Now it appears not only he chases you close-tail everywhere , but no matter where behind the stupid pillar (yes pillar, for there is only one!) you get you will die. I never had any problem with this boss before and I recall it had more than one pillar. Also he didn't use to chase you so close at all time. So? Did it get broken after the update or? Answers? Solutions?
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right , you have to both cleanse the curse (go to blue circles if you turn blue) and also get behind the pillars before the big blast.

Does not seem to be bugged the last few times we got him.

I seem to recall on lower arcs the big blast can be survived if you have something like 35k hp
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, Warlord
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Tribune
    Glimson, Arcanist, Centurion
    All EP/ PC NA
  • gamergirldk
    gamergirldk
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have no issue at all with standing behind pillar.
    I have not been hit by blast yet