The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Offline Mode | Cannot set to any other option

StihlReign
StihlReign
✭✭✭✭
Looks like we're stuck in permanent Offline Mode. Cannot reset/set to any other option.

Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 12 March 2024 03:13
"O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • Peppo_Lives
    Peppo_Lives
    ✭✭✭
    it's bit buggy but it's possible to set other modes, there's a very precise spot to clic
    PC-EU - Eidetic Memory / Codex / Recipes Collector - 60K+ Achievement Points
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to only work for me at the Door to enter the Oaksworn Pit in the Group Menu. Everywhere else...nada

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's bit buggy but it's possible to set other modes, there's a very precise spot to clic

K. lemme try clicking around and see.

LoS
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found it! little spot between the Arrow and the word UserID:

Thank you!

LoS
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about troubleshooting on the PC platform.

Glad to hear you got it resolved by trying the above steps. Going to lock this thread and keep it up as a reference for other players.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.