Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

stupid question but possible to change fraction after char creation?

Merak
Merak
Soul Shriven
playing as a imperial is it possible to change fraction (too ebonheart) after i have started the game and gone 5 levels the persons i wanted to play with Went ebonheart pact and i dominion. so and an imp can i change?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
    ----
    Murray?
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that i know of. all faction things are picked at creation as of right now fro mwhat i see. perhaps there will be a way alter much like EQ2
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you've finished creating a character, you can not switch alliances for that character even if your character is an Imperial.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Imperial Edition allows you to select any race for any of the factions plus the Imperials. The regular edition limits your race to a specific faction. There is not an existing feature to change factions.
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Gedalya
    Gedalya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also,
    "There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question. - Carl Sagan"
    Edited by Gedalya on 2 April 2014 17:38
    Baskin Robbins always finds out.

Check out my ESO name generator: eso.tamriel.org
  • Merak
    Merak
    Soul Shriven
    ok thx all :)