Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Veteran looking for casual Werewolf Guild

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a returning player, who hasn't actively played ESO since the Warden class was released. Several months ago, the game was free on Epic games, so I got it, and now I'm ready for a Warden run. New account also means I can learn the game from scratch again. But I would like some help with that.

Thus, I'm looking for a friendly guild, with active players that could help me with several questions. Werewolf guild simply because I remember being in one, and occassionally we would all go to Cyrodiil together in Werewolf form and have a blast. I'm not bitten yet, but I do intend to become a Werewolf.

So feel free to leave your guild name and whatnot if you'd like a new member. I also like to mention that I'm an adult with a job, so I can only play this game several hours a day.