The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for the "Champion Gear" from character creation? Wonder no more! [as of v9.2.9]

Mimicrry
Mimicrry
Soul Shriven
Ever wondered what the "Champion Gear" from character creation is and if it's possible to get it in the actual game?

Yup, me too. So my friend and I started digging. The internet was full of random stuff and everybody was saying something different, none of it was actually true though (at least not today). And then my friend tried looking through ALL the locked outfit styles that you can preview in collectibles or outfit station and she figured it out!

She found out there is nothing like "Champion Gear" but that it's actually the Ivory Brigade outfit style but in different colours and type for each of the classes. The Arcanist class is in the Scribes of Mora outfit style. Since there's nothing about that online (or at least we didn't find it), I put this together yesterday for anyone interested. Not all colours match 'cause I haven't unlocked them all yet but I think it's pretty close nevertheless. Now you can make your own champion gear! ;)

q2s6zwq4vcuf.jpg

What exactly is each of the classes using?
  • Dragonknight: all heavy type, one-handed sword and shield (all in the Ivory Brigade style)
  • Templar: all heavy type, two-handed axe (Ivory Brigade)
  • Warden: all medium type, one-handed sword (Ivory Brigade)
  • Nightblade: all medium type, two daggers (Ivory Brigade)
  • Sorcerer: all light type, Robe as chest, staff (Ivory Brigade)
  • Necromancer: all light type, Jerkin as chest, one-handed sword (Ivory Brigade)
  • Arcanist: all heavy type, staff (all in the Scribes of Mora style)

Got some ideas about better (or the exact) dyes? Please, feel free to share them here in this thread so that others can use that information ^^
This one's account name is not, in fact, Mimicrry ^-^
  • karthrag_inak
    karthrag_inak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit"s 19 khajiit are pleased to see such reminders of their cubhood

This one's 1 fishycat with fluffy delusions is somewhat disappointed howerver.

Show argonians!
    PC-NA : 19 Khajiit and 1 Fishy-cat with fluffy delusions
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Both of the non-Arcanist gear are from Blackwood overland dailies. The other one’s black fin legion. I’m not sure why it hasn’t been updated since then but they should probably change it from “novice” and “champion” to a list of some different motifs. Always found that confusing since its very inaccurate.
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore