The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Need help changing a Guild's name through the "Support" page

matrix268
matrix268
I have tried to submit a Guild name change request through the Support interface several times, and each time, it gives me the following error:
Invalid ID: The first parameter to fetch must be either the long ID or the string LookupName to search for

36xh9gckqjk3.png

Each time I've tried to submit this, within the first field labeled "Guild Name*" I have tried submitting the following information:
*The Guild's full name (free of spelling errors)
*The numeric ID of the guild, obtained by pasting the in-game guild recruitment link in an external text field
*The entire code for the in-game guild recruitment link, found using this ^ method

Is there something I'm missing? I'm not sure if I need proper formatting or some ID that I have no idea how to find.

Any and all help getting this request submitted would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!
  • ZOS_Phoenix
    @matrix268

It may be that you are running into the character limit. Could you try submitting it with less text in that field?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • matrix268
    matrix268
    I made another attempt and
    I was able to submit my request this time. Thank you for your help!
    3tbfqp8ee57c.jpg
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @matrix268

Great!

You are welcome to share your ticket number here if you need any updates.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post