The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Site link

Sllocsredle
Site link

Site linking is really fun, this is a little less complex about the subject of linking in the site, there is one last link that has not been established in here, this will be great knowledge for everyone. I just linked Epic which was showing issues; however appears more stable in a connection, love to learn about connections and how they work, the last link will be a difficult task, in an earlier discussion if you can follow, Epic login screen was showing some problems, the discernment between icon and the login screen will make most think long and hard about the process as I have no idea what to think in some of these places. I love Elder Scrolls and give the information if I have the knowledge

The last link is getting there, a better read on how to link, you are probably saying get on with it already, linking the site is amazing kind of like the jungle in a puzzle, have you ever just starred at the maintenance window above? The maintenance window is great information and most of that I will never understand, well, as the years go by, the maintenance is starting to make sense more now as most of the major servers are already paid, so the question is now asked of how the login screen works for us in here? The new login issue which you will probably go insane looking into the last link of the site

The awaited link is with Amazon, linking the site looks easier said than done since Amazon is already logged in, so how does logging in again help link up the site? I am just learning in here and possibly the answer will come in time, the current puzzle is linking Amazon into the site. The login screen shows a necessary login, so how can the site be connected to Amazon? I have a dog named Luna weirdly enough, she will be much help as I call her the stray dog, so how is that stray dog going to bark her way through the link? I would hope she would be able to type an e-mail and password; however have never seen a dog type a message on a device before except it is understandable that paws can press a button