The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Great Psijic Portal Farm location for Aurbic Amber

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
I love coming here a few times a day. Sometimes i can get up to 6 Psijic Portals in 1 Circle. Great for farming Aurbic Amber. Summerset 2-minute watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBsAW8AQf8Q
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 2 February 2024 04:47
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welp! Say goodbye to your farming route!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do we have this person trying to get views here? And why on NIRN would you expose areas people have been using for years?

No, I'm not using that one. But I will be extremely annoyed if you expose the ones I AM using.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Why do we have this person trying to get views here? And why on NIRN would you expose areas people have been using for years?

No, I'm not using that one. But I will be extremely annoyed if you expose the ones I AM using.

I have been posting for awhile and do not care if others know my spot. I wanted to share it. There is tons of time in the day. I could care less about views. I enjoy helping others. Don't be Toxic.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about you don't be toxic?

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any location with plenty of rune nodes can have psijic portals, so plenty of zones can have potentially lucrative portal farming routes.
    PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's a guide.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    vsrs_au wrote: »
    Any location with plenty of rune nodes can have psijic portals, so plenty of zones can have potentially lucrative portal farming routes.

I've found Telvanni Peninsula to have the highest density of rune nodes, and the zone where I seem to find the most Psijic portals.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."