The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran Earthen Root Enclave Templar Tank.

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭
Here is a Video from today. I am on my Templar Tank Pugging Veteran Earthen Root Enclave. The first boss is at the 4 min Mark if you want to skip to it. It is well worth the Watch. Especially for anyone wanting to become a Strong Tank and especially a Strong Templar Tank. Anyone who has run this dungeon knows it is not a piece of cake. Especially the First and Last Boss. We did not do Secret Bosses. You can also see the Ridiculous speed a Templar Tank offers when rezzing to save a group and the self-healing capabilities. We had no Healer.vs first boss DC'ed. Main Boss is at the 24 Minute Mark.

Hope you Enjoy it's a fun watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMBTIkAZf6Y

Regards

ElderSmitter.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 2 February 2024 04:43
  • Palumtra
    Palumtra
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the other players being clueless on bossfights can make it difficult because you break no sweat, also it was a pug so, yeah :D good job regardless
    PCEU - Tank main
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Palumtra wrote: »
    I guess the other players being clueless on bossfights can make it difficult because you break no sweat, also it was a pug so, yeah :D good job regardless

Thanks! Yeah you just never know in a pug lol..
  • BejaProphet
    BejaProphet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that first boss is one of the harder dungeon bosses to tank. I’m excluding HM. And yes, Templar tanks are way stronger than people realize. They don’t buff DPS as much so people wrote them off and ZOS just kept buffing. And the rezz speed is amazing for pugs.
  • sarahthes
    sarahthes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We pugged this recently and also it was my first time in there.

It was an adventure!
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's a guide.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post