Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Bounty Board being made into "Daily."

Synthetik
Synthetik
Why do this? As it is, you can farm all day long in Cyradiil and still not get a complete set of armor, because it's all so random. I ended up farming that quest in beta for 8.5 straight hours and ended up with 4 helmets, 3 vests, 5 belts et cetera of the same thing, barring the stats, were pretty much the same things. Now, you're forcing people to join these big zerg groups and run around all day, or you get NOTHING. How are people supposed to get enough alliance points to even get low-leveled pvp gear from there, other than join zerg, PUG groups? I enjoyed teaming up with my 2 friends and pvping in the questing zone in Cyradiil, killing a few people an hour and turning in the Bounty quest when we were ready to go as a group. Now, it's useless and meaningless to do so. You're already making the game even more "grindy" than it was and taking the fun out of it for casual players.

Very disappointed.

- Synthetik