The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Are we supposed to get one glorious coffer for every daily?

RetPing
RetPing
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm doing IC dailies and getting a glorious for each one I close.
Asking because usually it's only the first one.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 20 January 2024 04:24
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Options
  • RetPing
    RetPing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    English is not my first language but they seem to be a little vague to me:
    "Lastly, you can collect a third Glorious Reward Box once per day after you complete your first Imperial City daily quest "

you=account or you=character?????

Options
  • xurkane
    xurkane
    ✭✭
    RetPing wrote: »
    I'm doing IC dailies and getting a glorious for each one I close.
    Asking because usually it's only the first one.

I'm pretty sure it's bugged, but I got the same.

77j53tcvy0ex.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Looks like another thing we need clarity on, to avoid punishment for just doing dailies.
    Edited by xurkane on 18 January 2024 19:48
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you=account or you=character?????

The gold reward coffers are usually per account, for the activities which grant them.
    I.e., if you get a gold one with a specific character then do the exact same activity with any of your alternate characters, you'll get purple reward coffers with those characters.

That's how it's supposed to work, anyway.

What you are describing might be a bug.
    Edited by Grizzbeorn on 18 January 2024 20:05
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options
    • acastanza_ESO
      acastanza_ESO
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      Someone in one of my guilds said that as of a few minutes ago this is no longer happening
      Options
    • The_Boggart
      The_Boggart
      ✭✭✭✭
      The outline of the event is extremely vague,
      How many tickets can we get per day and by doing what??
      Options
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      The outline of the event is extremely vague,
      How many tickets can we get per day and by doing what??

Two tickets per day; 26 over the course of the event.
        PC/NA Warden Main
        Options
      • TinyDragon
        TinyDragon
        ✭✭✭
        I didn't get gold for all my dailies yesterday- just one then purple. Now after reset, I'm only getting gold coffers.........
        Options
      • Stacys_Mom
        Stacys_Mom
        Soul Shriven
        Reading through the article, we should be getting 3 Glorious Reward Boxes. The rewards for each of those is outlined in the article for those curious.

"During the Guilds and Glory Celebration, you can earn Glorious Reward Boxes once per day from the first daily quest completed in Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, or the Gold Coast, or by finishing the Maw of Lorkhaj weekly quest."

"You may also receive a second Glorious Reward Box once per day[/b] by looting the final boss within the Imperial City Prison, White-Gold Tower, and Maelstrom Arena"

"Lastly, you can collect a third Glorious Reward Box once per day after you complete your first Imperial City daily quest or slay your first Sweeper boss. Additionally, there is a chance to receive a Glorious Reward Box after felling a Coldharbour Elite Guard."
        Edited by Stacys_Mom on 19 January 2024 11:52
        Options
      • gariondavey
        gariondavey
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        I think the bug was something like "did you pick up the quests before the day the event started, and if so, then handing those in get gold boxes for each quest"
        It is either that or "did you pick up the quests before the day the event started, and completed them but didn't hand them in yet, and if so, then handing those in get gold boxes for each quest".

I got a bunch of gold boxes last night for quests I already had/already had + had complete before the event started, but then I got purple boxes later in the night for the quests that didn't match those descriptions.
        PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
        Options
      • SaffronCitrusflower
        SaffronCitrusflower
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Can anyone confirm that the style pages are dropping in the Glorious reward boxes? I haven't seen one yet. Prolly RNG, just asking to make sure. Thanks
        Options
      • Melivar
        Melivar
        ✭✭✭
        I got one out of my 2nd box. Got one from Maelstrom, One from IC and one from a Zone quests and then purples after that.

I wasn't thinking and shouldn't have opened the 3rd box and saved it for today incase of bad RNG. 1 Sylepage per day like the majority of the events lately I assume.

Options
      • Cruxanero
        Cruxanero
        ✭✭✭✭
        I think the bug was something like "did you pick up the quests before the day the event started, and if so, then handing those in get gold boxes for each quest"
        It is either that or "did you pick up the quests before the day the event started, and completed them but didn't hand them in yet, and if so, then handing those in get gold boxes for each quest".

I got a bunch of gold boxes last night for quests I already had/already had + had complete before the event started, but then I got purple boxes later in the night for the quests that didn't match those descriptions.

It's definitely not this. I got gold boxes for the first 6 characters (one IC daily each), then purple boxes for the remaining toons (coincidentially (?) starting after one toon looted a gold box from an IC boss). I picked up all dailies after the event started, no difference here.
        Edit: This is all for yesterday, didn't do anything today yet.
        Edited by Cruxanero on 19 January 2024 14:48
        Options
      • spartaxoxo
        spartaxoxo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Which are the coldharbor elite guards? The patrolling flag bosses at the bottom?
        Options
      • Melivar
        Melivar
        ✭✭✭
        spartaxoxo wrote: »
        Which are the coldharbor elite guards? The patrolling flag bosses at the bottom?

Those as well as the wandering bosses in Upper IC I think.

Options
      • spartaxoxo
        spartaxoxo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Melivar wrote: »

Oh. Ty! Which are the sweeper bosses?
        Edited by spartaxoxo on 19 January 2024 15:01
        Options
      • gariondavey
        gariondavey
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        Cruxanero wrote: »

It's definitely not this. I got gold boxes for the first 6 characters (one IC daily each), then purple boxes for the remaining toons (coincidentially (?) starting after one toon looted a gold box from an IC boss). I picked up all dailies after the event started, no difference here.

Hmm that might coincide with when I opened some gold boxes.
        PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
        Options
      • EF321
        EF321
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭
        You keep getting golden for

Yes, had same experience. Looting boss stops golden box rewards from quests.
        Options
      • Jaraal
        Jaraal
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweepers are the 12 district bosses in upper Imperial City.
        RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
        Options
      • Jaraal
        Jaraal
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        EF321 wrote: »
        You keep getting golden for

Yes, had same experience. Looting boss stops golden box rewards from quests.

Interesting that this event was available for testing on the PTS in October, and yet multiple aspects of it have gone live with results differing from the official statement of what should be occurring. And yet, no one is willing to step up and clarify anything, while the event timer ticks on and players are afraid to engage with it.
        Options
      • RetPing
        RetPing
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        Jaraal wrote: »
        And yet, no one is willing to step up and clarify anything, while the event timer ticks on and players are afraid to engage with it.

I think we gave them plenty of time to give us an answer.
        Now I will start farming things like there is no tomorrow.
        Options
      • Jaraal
        Jaraal
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        And yet, no one is willing to step up and clarify anything, while the event timer ticks on and players are afraid to engage with it.

It's been patched on PC. Purple event coffers dropping now after the first gold one.
        Options
      • Stacys_Mom
        Stacys_Mom
        Soul Shriven
        Can anyone confirm that the style pages are dropping in the Glorious reward boxes? I haven't seen one yet. Prolly RNG, just asking to make sure. Thanks

I got one so far, from my 2nd box. I only do the zone and IC quests though.
        Options
      • spartaxoxo
        spartaxoxo
        ✭✭✭✭✭
        ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweepers are the 12 district bosses in upper Imperial City.

Thanks! I always get the IC boss terms confused.
        Options
      • TinyDragon
        TinyDragon
        ✭✭✭

It's been patched on PC. Purple event coffers dropping now after the first gold one.

I got one gold then purple yesterday, but today I got gold for all. Has this been fixed now again?
        Options
      • ZOS_Hadeostry
        Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's asking the community for assistance.

Thank you for your understanding
        Options
        Staff Post