The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Show Pet Health in Upper Left Corner?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I notice that I have my pet health bars in the upper left on the PS5 NA, but not PS5 EU. Any idea what setting is different that I can change? It is in the same location that the health bars for members of a dungeon group are in or where my companion's health bar is shown.
PC
PS4/PS5
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    as far as i can tell on PC with the base game UI, the pet health bars dont appear in the frame where the "group" health bars are shown

companions are shown there because they count as a group member, but other pets such as sorc pets or warden bears have never shown there to my knowledge
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can you share a screenshot? I'm on PS EU and never seen them
    Soupy twist
    Options