Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Character Art | Indure Thromaire - The Mighty Dominion Warrior

VorynFir
VorynFir
Soul Shriven
Hello, ESO Community!

I wanted to share an art of my ESO high elf character with you! The art represents his final battle with the Numidium golem, moments before The Second Aldmeri Dominion will officially fall.

Hope you will enjoy this!

"Dominion's last day"
rlgnhua1o0h0.jpg

Author: Fuxiar

(Any comments/critiques are much appreciated!)
  • amig186
    amig186
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing art. The last Welkynar, bravely fighting a doomed battle of resistance against Tiber Septim's cheat code. His sacrifice won't be forgotten.
    Interesting interpretation of the Numidium's appearance too, looks appropriately menacing, like a giant, unstoppable, merciless cyborg Dwemer that turns its surroundings to ruins with it's mere presence. Very scary. It's kind of crazy that even a seemingly wise man like Uriel Septim VII will absolutely use the thing if you deliver it to him, without a thought about all the collateral damage.
    PC EU
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Sorry we're just seeing this. But this is beautiful artwork!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is some great work!

Also prompts me to ask ZOS if along with the "arrow to the knee" emote; we could get its counterpart - "arrow to the eye"
    CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
    Options