The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Trial Set

yadibroz
yadibroz
✭✭✭
I need assistance on knowing what is the best two only trial sets that all classes can used and be strong with oakensoul ring?
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Two trial sets won't make you any stronger, it's recommended to only use one because the main thing is the minor slayer buff. If by oakensoul ring you mean HA build, then I'm not sure HA builds use trial sets at all because they need to use the 5pcs to buff their HA attacks, though I could be wrong. Furthermore, oakensoul already gives you minor slayer. That said, the only trial set worth using all classes can use (assuming DPS) is Ansuul's Torment. Relequen doesn't work on Arcanist. Coral can be used on any but you need the right amount of stamina sustain. Rest of the trial sets aren't really used except some in specific scenarios.
    Healers and tanks have more useful sets in trials. Saxhleel (T/H), Yoln (T), Pillager's (H but could T), War Machine (T), Master Architect (H), Roaring Opportunist (H, paired with Jorvuld's), Pearlescent Ward (T)...
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    Soarora wrote: »
    Two trial sets won't make you any stronger, it's recommended to only use one because the main thing is the minor slayer buff. If by oakensoul ring you mean HA build, then I'm not sure HA builds use trial sets at all because they need to use the 5pcs to buff their HA attacks, though I could be wrong. Furthermore, oakensoul already gives you minor slayer. That said, the only trial set worth using all classes can use (assuming DPS) is Ansuul's Torment. Relequen doesn't work on Arcanist. Coral can be used on any but you need the right amount of stamina sustain. Rest of the trial sets aren't really used except some in specific scenarios.
    Healers and tanks have more useful sets in trials. Saxhleel (T/H), Yoln (T), Pillager's (H but could T), War Machine (T), Master Architect (H), Roaring Opportunist (H, paired with Jorvuld's), Pearlescent Ward (T)...

Thank you for the details, I really appreciate it.
  • Soarora
    Soarora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »

Glad to help!
    PC/NA Dungeoneer (Tank/DPS/Heal), Trialist (DPS/Tank/Heal), and amateur Battlegrounder (DPS) with a passion for The Elder Scrolls lore
  • yadibroz
    yadibroz
    ✭✭✭
    yadibroz wrote: »

Glad to help!

Now that I think about it and read it, it does make sense that Ansuul's Torment is the best set that fit for all classes especially for someone who play solo and only on pve so this set will help me a lot to kill enemies fast so again thank you.