The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Are JC writs worth crafting in 2024?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Are JC writs worth crafting in Jan 2024?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes.
    it's got way easier to get jewelry upgrade materials since update 40.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
    Options
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've always thought they were worth it. I've occasionally had other players give me JC master writs that they didn't consider to be "worth it," and I've either done them or banked them for the future. Now that the tempering materials are easier to get and our old existing stock was basically multiplied by 10, the biggest thing holding me back from doing all of my banked writs are the rarer trait materials.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I heard about the changes, but didn't keep up with them closely.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the jewelry master writs are worth it, but the daily writs are.
    Options
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    GooGa592 wrote: »
    I don't think the jewelry master writs are worth it, but the daily writs are.

I was meaning the Master Writs, not the dailies.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
    Options
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing all golds but only the purples in the normal traits. Not worth spending up to 20k for the trait for 30 vouchers, same as when they were blue
    PS4 EU
    Options