The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Ultimate spammable?

moo_2021
moo_2021
✭✭✭✭
How can some players keep spamming ultimates? It's about one dawnbreaker every 10 seconds. The weapon power, pen and crit are all below average, but no buff could give that kind of ulti?
  • Freilauftomate
    Freilauftomate
    ✭✭✭✭
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't mean people aren't cheating in this game.

How could cheat happen since calculation is on the server?

Only thing odd today is that server laggeed hard. Break free didn't work (full stamina), and flight report kepr tracking long after I was killed. It didn't seem to affect some players or if I keep doing cc myself.

PS: but nothing unusual, just the bad days.
    Edited by moo_2021 on 1 January 2024 00:07
  • TybaltKaine
    TybaltKaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker is a cheap Ultimate, and a NB with the right gear setup could easily spam it quite a few times in the right situation.
    • Tybalt Kaine Khajiit Nightblade Aldmeri Dominion
    • PC/NA
    • Guildmaster- Lucky Raven
    • Knight of Marrow - Blackfeather Academy
    • Adepti- The Witches Goblet
    • Dragon Frog - Butterscotch Dragon Frog
    • "Nightblade healer huh? How does that work?"
    • "I drain the blood of our enemies and fire it into you. It's a lot less messy than it sounds, and yeah I'm basically a Vampire without the whole AGH FIRE BAD"
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nbs can just spam incap/soulharvest for 70 ultimate & to much better effect than dawnbreaker
  • moo_2021
    moo_2021
    ✭✭✭✭
    nbs can just spam incap/soulharvest for 70 ultimate & to much better effect than dawnbreaker

incap has no stun. I was killed by repeated stuns, cant break free, abilities all disabled. No stamina draining this time but worse..
  • SandandStars
    SandandStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sry. sounds like the quintessential eso pvp experience 😁
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is possible if that person has killed about 6 people within 10 seconds. On top of that, ult gen setup or ult cost reduction. Generally though, unlike all the hypes to ultgen people built up, ultgen/cost reduction setups generally lack damage to kill 6 people in 10 seconds unless they are killing PvE gear wearing, 0 self-heal players in a row. Except NB. NB has damages to do that and at 125 ult, Incap will stun.
    Edited by IZZEFlameLash on 1 January 2024 04:13
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also hardcore sweaties run heroism potions (expensive as all hell) which lets them generate ultimate like crazy. Dragon knights running those can pop off a Take Flight like every other minute and sustain through pretty much anything.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)